Summary of Services
- Age range: 3 years – 12 years
- Hours range: a minimum of 6 hours per week
- Duration of services: dictated by need
- Locations of services: H.O.P.E. Center
- Areas served: Sacramento and surrounding regions (see ‘Services’ page for more information)
Social Skills Training Group (SSTG)
The Social Skills Training Group (SSTG) is designed to cater to children between 3 to 16 years of age, that have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder and could benefit from social skills training. SSTG is housed at our H.O.P.E. Center to allow for the incorporation of both small and large group instruction, using both a ‘push-in’ and ‘pull-out’ model. Teaching delivered in this setting provides subsequent opportunities to practice and generalize targeted social skills in a fully-integrated pre-school environment. As with all our services, SSTG begins with a comprehensive assessment and includes a parent participation component.
Social skills domains addressed include, but are not limited to:
- Responsibility, and
For more detailed information about this service, such as prerequisites and entry criteria, please contact our office or follow the link below.
Click Here to Visit the H.O.P.E Center website